Heather notes that RJ claims that there's a lull in the Newfoundland Blogosphere. He believes that it's due to the nice weather we've been having. Heather iterates that it just ain't so; that in downtown St. John's they're living in a sea of mist and cold.
The weather out here (11 km away in Torbay) must be better, because while we've had one and a half no-so-great days (Monday and Tuesday afternoon), there was a spectacular sunset last night and today is just beautiful.
So perhaps RJ might have something, if he were talking about me and if I hadn't been posting. But I have, so he isn't and I'm pretty sure he doesn't even come by here much. That may change now that I've linked to him, though!
To sum up what I've been up to:
- finishing the book
- writing this, this, this and this
- taking these, these and these.
- my in-laws are back from Florida for the summer and we spent an afternoon with them. I get another such today.
- training Moss
- playing with Katherine and getting her outside
- Craft Council meetings and stuff
- working on several pieces for my October show and for the Annual Members' Exhibit of the Craft Council
- gardening and taking stock of what should be done this year
- laundry, housework and other mundane tasks
- attempting to reduce the pile of stuff in our house somewhat. I'm losing this battle….
Have you been beguiled by the weather? What HAVE you been up to?
Other artists: Is it just me, or is it hard to stay focussed on work when the sun calls you outside?