Lie flat on your back in your kitchen sometime after cleaning it and look up. You will see that:
- the underside edge of the counter is filthy
- the muck inside of your range hood defies description
- a child has stuck macaroni to the underside of your kitchen table
- there are four spiders in various corners of the room
- the light fixture has dead bugs in it
- turning your head sideways lets you see what has accumulated under the stove, dishwasher and fridge
The moral of this story, friends, is that in some cases, it’s really best not to look at the world from a variety of angles and perspectives. Also, lying flat on your back in the kitchen is a sure way to attract all the dogs in the house simultaneously. Blech.