Anyone in the greater St. John’s area this weekend should really check out the Anna Templeton Centre Christmas Sale at the centre on Duckworth Street. The Anna Templeton Centre runs the most excellent Textile Studies Programme that has helped so many craftspeople learn the vagaries of the textile medium both for art and for craft.
Details are as follows:
- many excellent craftspeople and artists selling their product, some of extremely high calibre
- VISA, MC, AMEX, and debit/Interac accepted
- tearoom that serves lunch (a soup, salad, half-sandwich, coffee/tea and dessert will cost you $9)
- no admission fee – that’s right, it’s free! Spend your money inside rather than at the door!
- some artisans who weren’t at the larger Fine Craft fair will be there (this fair is not juried)
- Friday 4pm – 8pm
- Saturday 9:30am – 4:30pm
- other questions? call the Anna Templeton Centre at 739-7623
I’ll be there with my wide array of products, including some hand-dyed fabrics, two sets of the large foiled birches that proved to be extremely popular at the larger fair and some old stock, with which there is absolutely nothing wrong other than that my abilities and vision have improved since its creation. The old stock will be selling at wholesale prices. Drop by and chat!