I feel triumphant. I turned this:
There is now enough room for an army of toddlers to swing a bevy of cats. Or at least, for one happy kid to ride her bike and roller-skate (not simultaneously). Also for a husband to do kata.
I also found some exciting things:
- Two treadle sewing machines.
- A pile of wool.
- Two almost-finished sweaters that will now fit Katherine (they were originally made for nieces years ago).
- Needle-nose pliers.
- Lots of fabric.
- A six-metre piece of woolen tartan (beautiful cloth).
- My other slipper.
- Enough knitting needles for 72 people to knit sweaters, 31 people to crochet and another 18 people to knit socks all at once. I have too many knitting needles.
- I also found my floor. It was happy to see me. I was nice to it and ran a vacuum over it. It smiled.